- This event has passed.
Operation Maximum Force
2022-04-12 @ 19:30 - 23:00
Everyone’s welcome! Sign up, then organize yourselves into flights to practice relevant stuff!
OPERATION MAXIMUM FORCE
MA CA training mission.
Evidence has finally shown that the allegedly personal lubrication manufacturer DynaGenetic
Corporation is in fact not manufacturing lubrication at all. In fact, all evidence points towards that the
corporation is a highly sophisticated R&D institute for human genetic modification, with several
products in late development. The most prominent product with the tradename Max Glide
Lubrication XXX, internally referred to Super Soldier 3000, is in fact a genetic modification kit with the
intention to create non-revertible super soldiers. Stakeholders and financiers are to date unknown.
What is known is that the roll-out of Max Glide Lubrication XXX/Super Soldier 3000 must be stopped.
Strike on DynaGenetic Corporation’s production plants in the village of Kantyshevo in North Ossetia,
north of Beslan Airport.
• SEAD (eligible aircraft F-16, F/A-18C)
• Strike (eligible aircraft F-16, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS 37, F 14 and other appropriate aircraft)
• Mop-up strikes (eligible aircraft A-10C II)
Since this is a training mission, munitions are the choice of each flight lead to correspond to training
1. SEAD flights will suppress active SAM threats
2. SEAD flights will stay on station to suppress upcoming SAM threats
3. Strike, targets:
a. ALTHORN: ToT +0
b. BANJO ToT +15s
c. BONGO ToT +30s
d. CORNET ToT +0
e. DRUMSET ToT +15s
4. Mop-up strike targets:
a. ALTHORN, BANJO, BONGO, CORNET, DRUMSET ToT +5m
• Per fast jet flight: close trail formation, 400 KTS IAS (perhaps faster for Viggen)
• Off target separation:
o ALTHORN: Attack bearing 1 nm, then left turn out
o BANJO: Attack bearing 3 nm, then left turn out
o BONGO: Attack bearing 3 nm, then left turn out
o CORNET: Attack bearing 3 nm, then right turn out
o DRUMSET: Attack bearing 1 nm, then right turn out
• Mop-up strikes: orbit target area as necessary, weapons free
• Loadout as per flight leads discretion
• Target building distribution within each target as per flight leads discretion
• Targets BANJO and BONGO have the same layout as targets ALTHORN and CORNET